September 18 | 3:00 – 7:00 PM
The annual International Festival is a celebration of culture, diversity, inclusion!
The event is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
You are welcome to:
- Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and picnic supplies
- Taste foods from around the world from various food trucks and vendors
- Hangout on the Great Lawn and enjoy traditional dance performances and demonstrations on stage
- Explore the shady areas of the garden and visit all of our booths, featuring arts and crafts, displays, cultural items for sale, and more.
- Talk to experts on resources for immigrants, refugees, and other marginalized communities.
This event is the last day of Welcoming America’s “Welcoming Week,” a series of events nationwide bringing together immigrants, refugees, and native-born residents to affirm the importance of welcoming and inclusive places in achieving collective prosperity. Help us in creating this welcoming and inclusive place at the Garden…and in Northwest Arkansas as a whole!International-Festival-Map-Schedule-FINAL-2