We are delighted that you are considering the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks as the location for your photos and portraits. To ensure a positive experience for you, while maintaining a pleasant experience for other guests; please be aware of the following rules and guidelines:
These guidelines are intended for all guests. A permit is only necessary for those who wish to use the Garden’s setting as the background for formal, posed photography (such as wedding, family, engagement, prom and graduation photography) with a professional photographer.
- Clients reserving Garden facilities for special occasions such as weddings and receptions are welcome to take photographs during their rental time with no additional fee. As always, the general guidelines apply.
- Posed Photography Fee: $50 (2 hrs)
- The permit gains entrance for up to four people (including the photographer and assistants) and photography will be permitted throughout the garden. The regular admission fee is required for additional subjects in the same shoot or for family members and friends who come to watch.
Please set your appointments through Elizabeth Wilhelm at (479) 750-2620 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not enter flowerbeds, plant displays or mulched areas.
- Remain on the pathways and grassy turf at all times.
- Do not disturb or remove plants, plant labels or containers.
- Do not block access to the entrance, pathways, or garden areas.
- Other visitors at the Garden also want a pleasant experience. Please be courteous and do not block pathways. Remember that visitors are welcome in all public areas and regular business continues during normal operating hours. Also remember that any party booking a private event in a particular location in the Garden has exclusive right to that reserved area.
- For visitors that are taking nonprofessional pictures do not need to purchase a permit. It is suggested that you schedule appointments anyway for special occasion photography of homecoming, prom and etc.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance for photography and/or to modify this photography policy without advance notice.
To check availability and schedule a photo shoot, please contact Facility Rental at (479) 750-2620, ext. 22 or email email@example.com.