Days and Hours of Operation
Open 9 am to 5 pm Friday – Wednesday
Check in will be at the Admission window
Credit or debit card preferred.
Restrooms are available for Garden guests only and are located in the Visitor Center. The water fountain and gift shop are currently closed.
We are located at 4703 N. Crossover Road in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The garden is closed on New Year’s Day, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving. HOLIDAY HOURS: This year the Garden will be closed from December 25 through January 2. We will reopen on January 3, 2022.
Dogs are not allowed inside the Garden unless it is a service animal.
Mask Policy: We have updated our policy regarding face masks at the Garden, which reflects recent guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Face masks are strongly recommended, but not required, at the admission window and inside the building.
General admission is nonrefundable.
Fayetteville residents are admitted for free on Saturday mornings from 9 am to noon. Please be sure to check-in at the Visitors Center before entering the garden.
Enjoy the many benefits of membership by joining today!
Walmart Community Access Program
BGO wants the garden to be accessible to everyone in our community, so through our Community Access Programs, we grant single-use garden admission passes to underserved and disenfranchised groups in the community. If you work for a group that serves a population of people who can not otherwise afford the admission fee, you may apply on behalf of your organization using this application form. Thank you to the Walmart Foundation for making this program possible!
- Please do not pick, collect or eat plants, seeds, flowers, fruits or vegetables.
- We welcome service animals, but please leave pets at home.
- The garden is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and tobacco products/devices are not permitted.
- Firearms are not permitted.
- Bicycles are not permitted and may be parked on the racks in front of the garden gate.
- Please stay on paths and turf areas, including inside the Butterfly House & Pavilion.
- Picnicking is welcome. To reduce waste in the garden please pack in and pack out.
- Drones: Unmanned aircraft are prohibited from launching, landing or being operated on garden property unless a permit has been secured from BGO staff.
- Recycling and trash bins are available throughout the garden. Please dispose of your waste in the proper bins.
- Professional/commercial photographers, please review our photo permit policy.
Explore the beauty of the Ozarks at Northwest Arkansas’ only botanical garden!