Learn. Play. Grow.
The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks is a captivating destination in Northwest Arkansas that draws more than 80,000 visitors a year. The Garden is a collection of twelve themed gardens and includes the region’s only native butterfly house. We are a member-supported public garden dedicated to education and environmental awareness and serve as a community destination for unique nature experiences.
Our education programs include workshops, classes, and lectures for adults in horticulture, conservation, and other topics of interest to gardeners of all skill levels and others who admire the beauty and science of the natural world. The majority of our education programs are for children of all ages. We work with area school districts to provide hands-on nature and science learning experiences. Our programs such as Little Sprouts, Earth Day, Butterfly Days, and Firefly Fling offer unique outdoor experiences to thousands of children each year.
Admission: $7 for adults (ages 13 & over)
$4 for children (ages 5-12)
Free for children 4 and under
Always FREE for BGO Members!
Open daily from 9 am to 5 pm
4703 N. Crossover Road • Fayetteville, AR • 72764
The garden is closed on New Year’s Day, Christmas Day and Thanksgiving.
Garden opening to Members only starting May 18
The garden will open to MEMBERS ONLY starting Monday May 18. To become a member, go uo to the support tab and click become a member.
Hours: 9am-5pm daily
Entrance by Member Card or Photo ID only – Check in will
be at the Event Hall double doors
No paying guests allowed.*
Restrooms, water fountain, gift shop, and building will remain closed.
- Face coverings required.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from others.
- Children’s garden open, sandbox and train will remain closed.
- Butterfly house will remain closed.
- Outdoor garden capacity limited to 50 persons at a time.
- If the garden reaches maximum capacity, visits will be limited to only one hour.
* The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks is so happy to be able to offer entrance to our valued members during this time. If you have a membership that allows you to bring a guest, only the number of guests allowed per membership (not per card) will be admitted. There will be no payment services during this time, so you absolutely cannot bring extra guests who need to pay.
We look forward to seeing you all from a distance soon!